[NTG-context] Natural tables: how to adjust row height/vertical spacing?

Mari Voipio mari.voipio at iki.fi
Tue Apr 18 14:24:33 CEST 2006

This may almost be a FAQ question, but I just cannot find the answer in the wiki
nor in mailing list archives: How do I adjust row height/vertical spacing in
natural tables?

In my old tables (\starttable etc.) the trick was
but this one doesn't work with my natural tables. In Word I'd just adjust
linespacing and paragraph spacing in the table, but that obviously isn't the
soluction in ConTeXt - or at least I don't seem to understand enough to get it
to work.

Any ideas of what to do?
I like natural tables, but if vertical spacing isn't adjustable, I'll have to
stick to my old alternatives, tables and tabulate. If somebody gives me a
working solution (that's simple enough that I manage to implement it), I
promise to wikify it for future use...

(with lots of specifications and parts lists to fit into tables in small