[NTG-context] Arranging pages

Renaud AUBIN aubin at nibua-r.org
Tue Apr 25 11:05:30 CEST 2006

Hi all,

I'm working on my wedding's "Menu" with ConTeXt (I have started ConTeXt
and metafun when making my wedding invitations ;) and already succeed to
produce nice booklets)
Considering two pages A and B, I would obtain:
AB on the same page
with setuparranging I obtain
0A
B0
with 0 an empty page
I have "succeeded" (is it really a success !!!) to obtain
00
AB
using \page[even] and \page[yes]
(I have to precise here that we would not to print a "booklet" for
practical reasons)
It's ok if I use --pages=2

but

I feel frustating because I feel that it could be really simple to do
what I wanted, i.e.:

I know that it could be done with overlay but I assume that there is a
much simplier solution to this simple problem...

Cheers

Renaud