[NTG-context] make array of tables

Willi Egger w.egger at boede.nl
Thu Apr 27 14:47:33 CEST 2006

Hi,

antoher approach could be to place the tables in buffers. Later on call
the buffers with something like
\placefigure
    [middle]
    []
    {none}
    {\startcombination[3*2]
       {\externalfigure[buffer1][type=buffer]}{caption1}
       {\externalfigure[buffer2][type=buffer]}{caption2}
      {\externalfigure[buffer6][type=buffer]}{caption6}
    \stopcombination}

Willi