[NTG-context] White space around synonyms

Johannes Graumann johannes_graumann at web.de
Mon May 8 05:54:29 CEST 2006

please take a look at the output of the code appended. I'm plagued by
incorrect white space around the output: to much before and after the
expanded '\infull' and short versions. How to remedy that?

Thanks ... it sure took me a while to find the '\executeifdefined'
tidbit ...

% setup 'synonymes' list called 'abbreviations'

% give out in the list the ones used

% <abbreviations/> calls the completelist as a 'chapter'

% abbreviations are defined as follows

% abbreviations are recalled like this (short version is the default)

    <abbreviationdev key="id">
       <full>full description of ``short''</full>
    Blabla <abbreviation key="id" opt="short"/>.
    More blabla <abbreviation key="id" opt="full"/>.