[NTG-context] Bib bug in using months

Aditya Mahajan adityam at umich.edu
Mon May 8 08:18:14 CEST 2006

Hi Taco,
  In my bib file, I have month enteries like

month=jan,

month=feb,

and so on. While I was learning latex, I read somewhere that this is
better than writing explicit names for the month as the bst file can
then choose whether to use long names or short names. It is also
possible to choose the month names according to the language of the
main document. I followed that advice and now I have HUGE bib file
with such enteries.

However, the bib module does not support this naming scheme. I get

\month{1}
\month{2}

etc in my bbl file. Can this be corrected?

This is not urgent at all, as I can correct everything in my editor,
changing \month{1} to \month{Jan.} or \month{January} depending on
what citation style I want. It will be nice if the context bst style
did this by default.

Aditya

--
Aditya Mahajan, EECS Systems, University of Michigan
http://www.eecs.umich.edu/~adityam || Ph: 7342624008