[NTG-context] Reference for the \but command

Jean Magnan de Bornier jm.bornier at free.fr
Sat May 13 16:28:03 CEST 2006

Le 13 mai à 14:21:17 Peter Münster <pmlists at free.fr> écrit notamment:

| On Sat, 13 May 2006, Jean Magnan de Bornier wrote:
>
| > Where can I find the list of all keywords recognized by the \but command
| > to set up interaction?
| > (Honest, I searched the manual!)
>
| TeXshow says, that there is only one argument: the reference
| \but[ref]

Thanks; but let me be more precise about what I'm looking for:
in the demo file d-en-all I see this:

\startinteractionmenu[right]
  \but [content]       contents \\
  \but [sample]        sample   \\
  \but [PreviousJump]  back     \\
  \but [CloseDocument] exit     \\
  \vfill
\stopinteractionmenu

So I wonder, is there some place where the list of all terms like
"PreviousJump" are defined (I suppose they are defined somewhere as I
don't see their definition in this file)?
thx,
--
Jean