[NTG-context] Possible users meeting?

Mojca Miklavec mojca.miklavec.lists at gmail.com
Mon May 22 17:57:26 CEST 2006

On 5/15/06, Taco Hoekwater wrote:
> Tentative programme:
>
>    friday night   : arrivals
>    saturday       : talks
>    sunday         : talks/tutorials/workshops
>    monday morning : early departures
>    monday         : developer meetings & more tutorials

I would suggest to put some stress on documentation as well. There
could be some specific topic proposed each year and some additional
effort put to fill in certain gaps in the documentation.

Interesting talks at 9 in the morning (as in BachoTeX) are a brilliant
idea. Any special guests? (well, you and Hans are special guests
already)

> We are thinking about spring 2007 (March or April).
>
> The meeting place would be the south of the Netherlands,  close to
> Maastricht Aachen Airport.

Sounds OK since it's pretty close to Brussels airport as well. If the
exact date will be announced early enough, many Europeans can probably
get some "priceless" flights (starting from 20 EUR or so).

> Some stuff we really want to know, so we can make a final decision:
>
>    * are you interested in such a meeting?
>      ("no" is also an interesting answer!)

As I already said: sure! (hoping that the date doesn't interfere with
something else)

Mojca