[NTG-context] t-greek module and Latin Modern

Alan Bowen acbowen at princeton.edu
Sun May 28 13:22:47 CEST 2006

Hans—

I have updated everything, I think, including Thomas’ Greek module.
Now, in processing a file with Greek, the error messages are like the
one below:

! Arithmetic overflow.
\dododefineprotrudefactor ...\font \fi \fi \relax
                                                   \rpcode
\handledfont #1\di...

\dosetpairhandling ...ng \let \char \normalchar }}
                                                   \fi
<inserted text> ...ododefineprotrudefactor ! 0 .2
                                                   \dosetpairhandling
\dodode...

\next1 ...csname \the \csname \@fha@ #1\endcsname
                                                   \fi
\rawprocesscommaitem ...commalevel \endcsname {#1}
                                                   \expandafter
\rawprocessco...
<argument> punctuation,a
                         lpha,extended
l.67 ...wn >embol'imwn <hmer~wn d/ >ep'ages\-jai.}
                                                    [8.44] \grk
{<'ojen o>u de...

The setup used in producing this error message is:

\enableregime[mac]

\usetypescript[serif,sans,mono,mm][hanging][normal]
\setupalign[hz,hanging]
\setupfootnotes[align={hz,hanging}]

\setupencoding[default=ec]

\starttypescript[serif][default][size]
\definebodyfont[10.5pt,9.5pt][rm][default]
\definebodyfont[10.5pt,9.5pt][mm][default]
\stoptypescript

\setupfontsynonym[Serif][handling=normal]

\setupbodyfont[modern,10.5pt]

\setupfootnotes[conversion=numbers,
	way=bytext,location=page,rule=on,bodyfont=9.5pt,style=normal]

\usemodule[ancientgreek]
[font=Alkaios,scale=0.9,altfont=GreekOxoniensis,altscale=0.9]
\setupfontsynonym[Alkaios][handling=grkpure]
\setupfontsynonym[GreekOxoniensis][handling=grkpure]

\def\grk{\localgreek}
\def\altgrk{\localaltgreek}

Alan