[NTG-context] Fonts problem

Renaud AUBIN aubin at nibua-r.org
Wed May 31 15:50:38 CEST 2006

There is apparently a big problem in your installation but you already
known that... I have not used
http://wiki.contextgarden.net/TeTeX_3.0_installation since I use debian
(apt-get rules). Consequently, we are on the bounds of my knowledge on
this problem...
I assume you need LaTeX (like me :( ), if this is wrong, you'd better
use the standalone ConTeXt for linux.
If you are on debian, I know that
http://wiki.contextgarden.net/Debian_installation works very well (+some
tricks with updmap to use t1 fonts)...

Reinstallation is the worst case, so maybe a ConTeXt guru can help...
Sorry...