[NTG-context] MPinclusions strangeness with labels

Mojca Miklavec mojca.miklavec.lists at gmail.com
Tue Jun 6 16:02:01 CEST 2006

On 6/6/06, Jean Magnan de Bornier wrote:

> Now what happens? The label in the mp file "Costs, prices" is replaced by
> "unknown" in the pdf. But if I add a label in the startuseMPgraphic
> environment, (decommenting line 3 in it), then both labels appear!!
>
> I tried several other files, it seems to happen every time.
> Anything I'm doing wrong?
> tia

In addition to Aditya's comments.

OK, aliens at work! I tried to compile your documents in order to
experiement a bit
(\forceMPTEXcheck{nameofsomecommandtobecheckedfortextextpresence}
might help in such cases as well), but now I don't understand why the
example DOES work here without any modifiction. It seems to me that
Hans debugged that part of ConTeXt even better than I thought :).

So just a few guidelines: it might help(*) if you have a ConTeXt
version that is not more than 1 month old and if you run ConTeXt with
"texmfstart" (texexec should resolve to "texmfstart texexec.rb"). If
you don't know how to do that, ask again (tell which distribution and
OS you're using). Perhaps we should put that info right on the top of
the first wiki page.

(*) read: you have to

Mojca