[NTG-context] PsTRICKS in Context

Hans Hagen pragma at wxs.nl
Mon Jun 19 17:52:19 CEST 2006

batela wrote:
> To all,
>
> I am the author of a physics booklet written in LATEX+PsTRICKS.
> Now,  my I intend  is to make one improved version in Context, but I
> have many
> schems with  PSTRICKS commands. Did you know  a easy way  to make the
> migration?

there is a module, m-pstric.tex

\usemodule[pstrick]

\startPSTRICKS
  \pspicture(0,0)(10,10)
    \dorecurse{10}{\psline(0,0)(\recurselevel,10)}
    \dorecurse{10}{\psline(0,0)(10,\recurselevel)}
  \endpspicture
\stopPSTRICKS

an option is to put the graphics in separate files and/or use checksum trickery as used in m-r (not yet done)