[NTG-context] t-bib and hyperlinkded references?

Taco Hoekwater taco at elvenkind.com
Tue Jun 20 15:42:13 CEST 2006

Johannes Graumann wrote:
> Taco Hoekwater wrote:
>

>>Can be fixed rather easily (tomorrow)
>
> That would be marvelous!

I've just uploaded a new beta to the modules section at contextgarden.

It took me much longer than I had anticipated, mainly because there
was a massive bug in the per-chapter bibliography code: it generated
duplicate named references for all but the simplest of documents.

I hope to have the bug fixed now, and interaction working as it should.

There is only one limitation, and that will stay: you cannot have
hyperlinks while \setupcite[compress=yes] is in effect.

Cheers, taco