[NTG-context] Oh no! Never update in the middle of a project. I am in trouble.

David Arnold dwarnold45 at cox.net
Tue Jun 27 22:23:55 CEST 2006

Hans (please CC Jacob), here is the whole environment file. My
student did this for me, but if you'd like to make some changes, that
would be ok.

He has in another environment file:

\def\indetvskiponeem{\vskip 1em plus 1em minus 1em}

Then he has:

\def\startboxcode{\indetvskiponeem\hbox\bgroup\hskip 0.1\makeupwidth}
\def\stopboxcode{\hskip 0.1\makeupwidth\egroup\indetvskiponeem}
\def\keyprefix{\bigstar\hskip 1em}
\def\tipprefix{\checkmark\hskip 1em}
\def\summaryprefix{\bigstar\hskip 1em}
\def\boxwidth{0.8\makeupwidth}
\def\warningprefix{\bgroup\tfa\bold{!}\egroup\hskip 1em}

\defineenumeration
[summary]
[location=serried,
width=broad,
text=\summaryprefix Summary,
style=slanted,
number=no,
inbetween=\blank,
before={\startboxcode\startframedtext[width=\boxwidth,
      background=color,backgroundcolor=tingedblue,frame=no]},
after={\stopframedtext\stopboxcode}]

\defineenumeration
[keyresult]
[location=serried,
width=broad,
text=\keyprefix,
style=slanted,
number=no,
inbetween=\blank,
before={\startboxcode\startframedtext[width=\boxwidth,
      background=color,backgroundcolor=tingedblue,frame=no]},
after={\stopframedtext\stopboxcode}]

\defineenumeration
[tip]
[location=serried,
width=broad,
text=\tipprefix,
style=slanted,
number=no,
inbetween=\blank,
before={\startboxcode\startframedtext[width=\boxwidth,
      background=color,backgroundcolor=icicle,frame=no]},
after={\stopframedtext\stopboxcode}]

\defineblock[insummary]
\def\placesectionsummary{\unnumberedsubsection{Section Summary}\bgroup
\tfx\selectblocks[insummary]\egroup}

\defineenumeration
[example]
[location=serried,
width=broad,
text={\color[heavygreen]\bgroup\bold{Example}},
stopper={.\egroup},
style=slanted,
inbetween=\blank,
after=\blank]

\defineenumeration
[warning]
[location=serried,
width=broad,
text=\warningprefix,
style=slanted,
number=no,
inbetween=\blank,
before={\startboxcode\startframedtext[width=\boxwidth,
      background=color,backgroundcolor=lightred,frame=no]},
after={\stopframedtext\stopboxcode}]

\defineenumeration
[definition]
[location=serried,
width=broad,
text={\color[darklavender]\bgroup\bold{Definition}},
stopper={.\egroup},
style=slanted,
inbetween=\blank,
before={\startboxcode\startframedtext[width=\boxwidth,
      background=color,backgroundcolor=lavender,frame=no]},
after={\stopframedtext\stopboxcode}]