[NTG-context] Mac OS X and texmfstart... [was: texmfstart newbie]

Henning Hraban Ramm hraban at fiee.net
Wed Jun 28 22:55:05 CEST 2006

Am 2006-06-28 um 18:07 schrieb Otared Kavian:

> On 28 juin 2006, at 15:11, Taco Hoekwater wrote:
>> Mojca Miklavec wrote:
>> with the content
>>     ruby path-to-context-ruby-scripts/texmfstart.rb
>>
>> What I have is this simple script (and it should work on MacOSX
>> just as well). Name it 'texfmstart', make it executable, fill in
>> the correct path and put it in a binaries directory.
>>

>>    #!/bin/sh
>>    ruby path-to-context-ruby-scripts/texmfstart.rb $@

You could also only set an alias in your .profile (or .bashrc) like
this:

alias texmfstart='ruby /usr/local/teTeX/share/texmf.local/scripts/
context/ruby/texmfstart.rb'

This way you don't need to touch any files or directories.

Greetlings from Lake Constance!
Hraban
---
http://www.fiee.net/texnique/