[NTG-context] extentable arrows

Taco Hoekwater taco at elvenkind.com
Thu Jun 29 10:07:25 CEST 2006

Aditya Mahajan wrote:
> On Wed, 28 Jun 2006, Taco Hoekwater wrote:
>

>>Aditya Mahajan wrote:
>>
>>>\xrightarrow{big superscipt}
>>>
>>>Any suggestions?
>>

>>Not completely identical, but similar.
>

> The syntax can be made identical (even better) than that of amsmath.

Perhaps it syntax should be identical to amsmath: no brackets
and two required arguments. It is what is expected anyway.

  \def\xrightarrow#1#2{\mathrel
      {{\domthxarr0359\rightarrowfill{#1}{#2}}}}

I assume amsmath has a few others as well, for double arrows and such.
Can you post those defs as well? Then we can move the whole definition
into math-ext.tex for the new release

Cheers,
Taco