[NTG-context] Greek hyphenation patterns

Hans Hagen pragma at wxs.nl
Fri Jun 30 09:50:49 CEST 2006

Thomas A. Schmitz wrote:

> thanks for looking into this. I had realized something was fishy with
> the ConTeXt converted patterns, so I'd be extremely grateful if we
> could have a corrected version. Hans: do we need the actual
> conversion rules, or would it be enough if Peter or I included the

i prefer the rules, so if you can sort that out with peter
> actual patterns into lang-agr.hyp? That may be faster and less work
> for you.

since there is no infrastructure for patterns, and since i want to
independent of anything happening in that area (keep in mind that we've
been bitten by that too often: renaming, disappearing, funny internals,
latex specific, limited encodings, etc)

it's easier for me to occasionally run ctxtools on the originals and
maintain that than to keep track of files