[NTG-context] minor console file queries

Alan Bowen acbowen at Princeton.EDU
Sat Jul 1 16:54:39 CEST 2006

I processed a file using texmfstart texexec. In the console file, I
see the lines

(/usr/local/teTeX/share/texmf.local/tex/context/base/type-akb.tex)
(/Users/acbowen/Library/texmf/tex/context/type-alanmodern.tex)
(/Users/acbowen/Library/texmf/tex/context/third/greek/type-agr.tex))
check           : missing or ungrouped '=' after 'location' in line
106 (@@td)

and

 > User file 'cont-sys.tex' not found, 'cont-sys.rme' has been used
instead. <

• Where do I check for the missing or ungrouped `='?
The problem does not appear to be in my source file or in my
environment file.

• Is ConTeXt looking for a 'cont-sys.tex' in my own ~/Library/texmf
tree?

Neither issue seems to have any impact on the output. So I am just
asking out of curiosity.

Cheers, Alan