[NTG-context] clipping problem

Peter Rolf indiego at gmx.net
Mon Jul 3 21:55:05 CEST 2006

Hi,

I have some png-graphics, where several (equal sized) icons are arranged
in array form. When I cut out an icon, I get the icon gfx plus a very
small part from the surronding icon(s). The attached file shows, that
the same problem occurs when using a vector based graphic.

Normally I use imagemagic to seperate such files into single gfx, so
this is not a serious problem for me. But if this is a bug, it should be
fixed (or if I have missed something, let me know).

Greetings, Peter