[NTG-context] \bar missing in euler

Adam Lindsay atl at comp.lancs.ac.uk
Tue Jul 11 14:51:25 CEST 2006

Hans Hagen wrote:
> Aditya Mahajan wrote:
>> I do not know what is the equivalent of 'operators' family in context.
>> Any idea how to pull them out of the text fonts?
> if this is only euler, we may use something

I believe this is euler only. The other math fonts I have dug into have
been "complete."

> euler:ec

Makes sense. I'll look at the new definitions you just sent.

On the "user" side, what do you imagine it would look like:
\definetypeface [e] [mm] [math] [euler] [euler] [encoding=ec]
\definetypeface [e] [mm] [math] [euler] [euler] [encoding=euler:ec]
\starttypescript [math,boldmath] [euler] [ec]   # with the first one

> otherwise we end up with all other math encodings being messed up

Yes, and that's the last thing I'd want to happen because of euler support.
  Adam T. Lindsay, Computing Dept.     atl at comp.lancs.ac.uk
  Lancaster University, InfoLab21        +44(0)1524/510.514
  Lancaster, LA1 4WA, UK             Fax:+44(0)1524/510.492