[NTG-context] colored box background

Hans van der Meer hansm at science.uva.nl
Fri Jul 14 12:33:05 CEST 2006

Thanks, I will try the suggestions.

As for Taco's remark:

> If you really want your code to be as efficient and minimalist as
> possible, you are better of with the plain format than with ConTeXt
> in any case. Personally I prefer to optimize on complexity and
> readability of my sources instead of on machine clock cycles.

Yes, I from the old programming school (back to the sixties) and I
like simple efficient and thus a bit minimalistic, code. Not because
of the clock cycles (anymore) but because I believe the simplest code
most often is the one with the least problems.
Regarding plain format: no I like what is possible in Context and am
abhorred by the idea to have to find out all that by myself; but so
now and then I am self-willed enough to do things "my way".