[NTG-context] eating up &

Mojca Miklavec mojca.miklavec.lists at gmail.com
Fri Jul 14 16:18:25 CEST 2006

On 7/13/06, Hans van der Meer wrote:
> I want to do something with & in tables (making it an active column
> separator).

I didn't follow this discussion closely (I have to catch up with the
mails from this week), so I might have missed the point, but does
something like this satisfy your needs?

% you can change the commands to \starttabulate or \starttable,
% according to the pattern
% but I don't know them by heart
a & b & c

Temporary documentation for "separatedlist" can be found on
http://pub.mojca.org/tex/csv/, but I have to wait until two important
bugs are fixed, namely UTF-8 (twice) and multiple separators one after
another (and I have some little problems with showing the settings of
two commands, which is most probably my fault).