[NTG-context] fullpage graphic

wwl at musensturm.de wwl at musensturm.de
Wed Aug 2 23:34:44 CEST 2006

Hallo!

> Can you try to create a minimal file to play with?
>
> Inventing test documents from scratch takes a lot of time, time
> that is often not available (like today). Having a small but
> full document will greatly improve your chances of getting a
> quick response.
>
> Cheers,
> Taco

Sorry Taco, here comes a small testfile which hopefully resamples the
situation:
\setuppapersize[a4][a4]
\setupfloat[figure][none,fit,here,always,top,bottom,force,page]
\setupcaption[figure][number=no]
\setuplayout[grid=yes]% Problem doesn't exist with grid=no
\starttext
\input tufte
\placefigure{}{\framed[offset=none]{%
  \externalfigure[float.png][width=\makeupwidth,height=\textheight]}}

\dorecurse{10}{\par\input tufte}
\stoptext

I can not find a solution for the following problem:

I would like to place a floating, framed graphic at the next page
following the \placefigure[]{}{\framed[]{...}} command.

Problem: The graphicdimensions are (\makeupwidth,\textheight).

Neither the options page, here, force or always help.

If the graphic is a little smaller, so that at least one line of text

fit on the page, than the graphic gets placed at the right page, else

the graphic is placed behind the end of the chapter.

Second question:

How can I place a fullpage graphic
(\paperheight+epsilon,\paperwidth+epsilon) as above
at the next page, and how can I count, but don't display pagenumbers
for such graphic pages?

Wolfgang