[NTG-context] Context 2006.08.04 released

Nicolas Grilly nicolas at garden-paris.com
Mon Aug 7 13:13:48 CEST 2006

Hello Taco,

Thanks for this new release. But it seems the fix for the bug "column
alignment in natural tables" doesn't work.

I installed and tried this new release with the examples Peter and I
posted some days ago on this list and the columns of last table are
still mis-aligned.

Or I have a problem with my ConTeXt installation, or there is an issue
with the bug fix. Any advice?

Nicolas

On 8/7/06, Taco Hoekwater <taco at elvenkind.com> wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> I am pleased to announce that the new ConTeXt release from Hans Hagen
> can be downloaded as of now from the Pragma ADE website or one of its
> mirrors.
>
>    http://www.pragma-ade.com/context/current/cont-tmf.zip
>    http://context.aanhet.net/context/current/cont-tmf.zip
>    http://mirror.contextgarden.net/context/current/cont-tmf.zip
>
> The current release has version 2006.08.04
>
> A very short list of changes is given below. As usual, there is an
> html page with more detailed release notes available on the Wiki, see:
>
>    http://wiki.contextgarden.net/Release_Notes
>
> New features since  2006.07.28:
>
> * \framed (and -text) now support an [indenting=] key
> * support for russian hyphenation
> * new version of the bib module
> * \[lL]commaaccent character definitions
>
> Bugfixes:
> * column alignment in natural tables
> * image inclusion:
>    * bounding box discovery using rli files fixed
>    * fix for Aleph in global TRT documents
>    * some still-needed definitions from former supp-pdf re-instated
> * disappearing subtextblocks
> * unicode table 002 fix
> * some identation problems removed
>
> Happy TeXing,
>
> Taco Hoekwater

Garden - Conseil en Marketing & Datamining
Nicolas Grilly
Tel +33 1 45 72 48 78
Mob +33 6 03 00 25 34
www.garden-paris.com