[NTG-context] m-bib module

Sanjoy Mahajan sanjoy at mrao.cam.ac.uk
Wed Aug 9 17:21:37 CEST 2006

> > I have just installed the latest version of m-bib. Where I had before a
> > citation "alpher and bethe" with \cite[author] for a bib-item with two
> > authors I get only the first now. What has to be changed in order to get
> > two authors in the text while for more than two there will be "alpher et
> > al."?
> You have to update your base context distribution as well.

I have the same problem with the latest ConTeXt (ver:2006.08.08 21:51,
fmt: 2006.8.8).  The following example produces (Pound, 1959) as the
citation in the text rather than giving (Pound and Rebka, 1959).  If I
use \cite[author][Pound-Rebka:1959] to make sure the style is
'author', then I get (Pound) in the text, with no year.  Probably I'm
doing something silly?

\arttitle{Gravitational red-shift in nuclear resonance}
\journal{Physical Review Letters}

An incredibly tiny effect!  To find out how it was measured, see their