[NTG-context] Font Question: Specific font sizes not working.

David Wooten dw at trichotomic.net
Wed Aug 9 20:58:25 CEST 2006

Greetings all,

In the last week or so I started having a problem with fonts: what once
worked stopped doing so, giving me the default font rather than my
chosen fonts. I finally figured out that it is only certain sizes that
are not working. For example, with:

"\switchtododyfont" sizes 8pt, 10pt, 11pt, 13pt all still work, while
9pt and 12pt no longer do so...

I recently updated ConTeXt and it remains the same. No change was made
to my typescript files, and indeed in \definebodyfont those sizes are
definitely listed:

\starttypescript [serif] [Opticals] [size]

Any clues?

Kind regards,