[NTG-context] X char

Horacio Suarez horaciosuarez at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 17 15:07:29 CEST 2006

> > I need this caracter: ¿
> > I´ve load a module, enco-ec, but I can´t see the ¿.
> > I also tryed \usetypescript[modern][ec] but didn´t work either.
>

>It is much simpler than that. Just use utf regime.
>
>\enableregime[utf]
>\starttext
>   ¿
>\stoptext

That doesn´t work for me either. The character name is questiondown and
\questiondown works fine.

Do you use that character in that way? I´ll preffer, because in spanish I
have to make a lot of replaces, á, é,  í, ó, ú, ñ and ¿, so I can make a
mistake.

> > I have another problem. It´s a two column document. In a page, the first
> > column is overlaping a footnote. Column balance is on.
>
>Do you use start stop columns or columnsets?
>
>Aditya

I use start stop columns.

Thank you very much.