[NTG-context] Empty last page, broken markings ??

Taco Hoekwater taco at elvenkind.com
Wed Aug 23 18:52:19 CEST 2006

Hi,

WN wrote:
> Hello,
>
> The last page in my documents is always empty. The document is setup as
> singlesided via

Always, always (as in: it generates an empty page even if that results
in an uneven number of pages)?

Or does it fill out to an even number of generated pages?

Or does it always create an odd number of pages (I've heard that happen
with some conflicting settings between the use of sectionblocks and
\setuppagenumbering)?

> I use a couple of environment files which all define several things, title page, Table of contents,
> Table of Figures, page layout, page numbering, headers/footers etc. I could attach all of them,
> but I think the above settings are the one's that matter. I am not sure how to proceed to provide
> the correct but minimal information. I tried to put everything in a test file, but I was not successful.

What is the overall structure of your document? The setups look ok, so
it is more likely something relating to your use (or not..) of section
blocks. For example, it could be that your headings do not work inside
appendices or backmatter?

> I tried to attach the last three pages of my document, which demostrates the problem
> but I exceeded the 40 KB. Is there another way of uploading documents
> which are more than 40 KB in size ?

Putting them on the wiki temporarily is an option.

Good luck,
Taco