[NTG-context] listoffloats question

richard rascher-friesenhausen richard at mevis.de
Tue Sep 5 10:05:59 CEST 2006

Willi Egger schrieb:
> Hi,
>
> with Context 2006.08.08 there is  no problem with the figure-numbering.
>
> In order to get your figure lists typeset:
>
>     \conpletelistoffigures
>     \completelistofafigures
>     \completelistofbfigures
>
> Kind regards
> Willi

Hello,

that's right, there is no problem in getting *three* lists. But i want
only *one* list, showing figures, afigures and bfigures in correct
order. I think, there must be a simple solution, but i don not find it....

(There are three kinds of figures, because each of them has its own setups.)

Regards
   richard

Richard Rascher-Friesenhausen
MeVis Research GmbH
Universitaetsallee 29
D-28359 Bremen

als auch
Hochschule Bremerhaven, Studiengang Medizintechnik
An der Karlsstadt 8
27568 Bremerhaven

email: richard at mevis.de, richard.rascher-friesenhausen at hs-bremerhaven.de
www  : http://www.mevis.de/, http://www.hs-bremerhaven.de/