[NTG-context] Templates and official documents

batela batela at tugamail.com
Sat Sep 16 00:08:52 CEST 2006

Hi Willi

Tanks a lot for your suggestions, but I need some additional
assistance. With the code in attach my  final document have 4 pages,
but I need to fit all information in only 2 pages. In each page I need
to include the logo, the unit name, the school name, the table, the
teacher name and the date.   If the table is to large, then the table
will be splited.

I have an additional question for you: are there a way to amplified the
interline space only in the columns 3,4 and 5 of the table?