[NTG-context] Templates and official documents

Willi Egger w.egger at boede.nl
Sat Sep 16 18:45:22 CEST 2006

Hi Jorge,

In order to fit a table on one page one can put the table into a buffer
and issue the \placetable command, which enables you tou provide a
height. In fact you include the table as a float.
Because the "Teacher    Date" line occurs on each page, this can be put
into a footerline.

About your question concerning the amplification of the interlinespace I
have no appropriate answer. I do not know whether you have comman=
option where you could give instructions like \setupinterlinespace.

Kind regards

Willi