[NTG-context] ConTeXt problem on Mac mini

Bernd Militzer bernd at militzer.net
Sun Sep 17 15:46:52 CEST 2006

Mojca Miklavec schrieb:
> A notice for Hans: can you please browse down for
> \externalfigure[\jobname-something.tmp]
>
> The thing with \AR versus \FR & \LR and table header & footer handling
> might also be misfeatures, esp. if they have already worked before (I
> never used them).
>
> On 9/15/06, Bernd Militzer wrote:
>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> I have problems with ConTeXt on my Mac mini (intel-platform).
>>
>> My "family" project compiles perfect on my linux-machine and on my
>> PowerBook G4
>>

> The table causes problems here as well, so it's certainly not machine-specific.

Hi Mojca,

first thanks for your hints and testing my TestFile.

While creating different examinations this weekend  for my students I
ran again in trap using tables. But this time I did not use any macro.
Just two simple tables.

The example works with  context : ver: 2005.01.31
but not with  ConTeXt ver: 2006.08.22

The main problem is that \placetable with \startcombination ... does not
work!

Bernd