[NTG-context] Bib module and sectionblocks

Thomas A. Schmitz thomas.schmitz at uni-bonn.de
Mon Sep 18 07:24:59 CEST 2006

This is the most bizarre coincidence I've ever seen - this problem
has bugged me for several months. Yesterday, I was preparing a
minimal test file to send to the list, and by sheer dumb luck found
the solution/a workaround: if you put

\placepublications[criterium=all]

at the end, the numbers turn up again. Taco, this seems like a
strange interaction, so I guess it's unwanted, right?

All best

Thomas