[NTG-context] does metafun require texexec --final?

Sanjoy Mahajan sanjoy at mrao.cam.ac.uk
Tue Sep 26 14:07:13 CEST 2006

> sure, that's an option, but up to the user (maybe wikify this
> suggestion)

Patrick: Not sure if it's a firefox-only problem or one that the
contextgarden wiki can help with by sending more detailed mime types,
but...

If I try to edit the top level of a page by clicking the edit tab at
the top, then I get a dialog box from Firefox (on Linux).  I just
tried it with <http://wiki.contextgarden.net/Cont-sys.tex> and got
"You have chosen to open index.php which is a: PHP script.  What
should Firefox do with this file?..."  If I'm logged in to the wiki
then it happens.  If I'm not logged in, then I get the wiki editor
page and all is fine.

If a page has sections, I can click the edit link to the right of the
section title and it works fine whether or not I'm logged in.

-Sanjoy

`Never underestimate the evil of which men of power are capable.'
         --Bertrand Russell, _War Crimes in Vietnam_, chapter 1.