[NTG-context] draw & fill

Peter Rolf indiego at gmx.net
Wed Oct 18 15:08:46 CEST 2006

Hi all,

[maybe this is a bit off topic and you think that the Metapost mailing
list is the right place for such stuff. But I have quit this list quite
some time ago, as there was more spam than regular posts. Try to forgive
me... :D ]

After buying the 'Metafont' manual, I'm now playing around with some mp
macro programming. The problem in the attached example is, that the
'draw' variants of the [hv]line macro always work with a *fixed* pen
size of 1pt (and I can't figure out why). I'm clueless..

Greetings, Peter