[NTG-context] Context and CD labels

Renaud AUBIN aubin at nibua-r.org
Thu Oct 19 14:12:18 CEST 2006

Maurí­cio a écrit :

>   I don't have the exact dimenstions. You can check it here (Open
>Office document):
>
>www.pimaco.com.br/files/gabaritos/Gabarito_CDpply_CARTA.sxw

dead link... but it's ok with the word "gabaritos"... The format you use
is letter, right (just to be sure since here we use A4) ?

>   I will learn Metafun right now. Do you think I can get Context to
>write a music list in a way that the text fits automatically into the
>label? I would like to create a standard template for labels so that I
>could change only the music list and title. That list could be as small
>as 3 songs or as big as 30 songs organized into sections.

You could probably do that with shaped text but for section, I'm affraid
that you'll have to manage it by hand (can't use \section in shaped text)...
I'll make an example asap...

Renaud