[NTG-context] list ?

Renaud AUBIN aubin at nibua-r.org
Thu Oct 19 23:37:12 CEST 2006

Hi all,

Considering the fact that I have no answer for the thread "[NTG-context]
Presentation style: customizing the right interaction menu (list-related
thread)", I decided to reformulate my problem...

After some experiments, I have the following code:

\definehead [Topic]   [chapter]
\definehead [Subject] [section]

\Topic{Topic 1}
\Subject{Subject 1}
\Subject{Subject 2}
\Subject{Subject 3}

\Topic{Topic 2}
\Subject{Subject 1}
\Subject{Subject 2}
\Subject{Subject 3}

Considering the fact that I use criterium=chapter in
\setuplist[Subject], I thought that \placelist[Topic,Subject] leads to:

Topic 1
Subject 1
Subject 2
Subject 3
Topic 2

but unfortunately, that's not the case and I don't understand why...
I've also tried some setup with combinedlist but nothing works... Could
someone explain why criterium as no effect... Moreover, I don't
understand what coupling= on|off does...