[NTG-context] ntg-context Digest, Vol 28, Issue 76

M.J. Kallen mj_kallen at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 30 13:06:57 CET 2006

Angel-Luis,

I'm not sure why you do not get a table of contents, maybe try to add criterium=all to the \setupcombinedlist command and see if that works? Also, you have used \placecontent, which you can use instead of \completecontent.

I've tried your settings using the live ConTeXt on the wiki and it works without the page numbers in the margin. Looking at your sample file, the lines with the sections are somehow shifted to the right. It is not possible to see why this is happening. Are you shure you have not added something somewhere to change the appearance of the list?

Maarten-Jan