[NTG-context] new bib module

gnwiii at gmail.com gnwiii at gmail.com
Sun Nov 5 13:12:42 CET 2006

On 11/4/06, Taco Hoekwater <taco at elvenkind.com> wrote:
> Thomas A. Schmitz wrote:
> > On Nov 4, 2006, at 8:28 PM, gnwiii at gmail.com wrote:
> >

> >>$ texmfstart texexec try-ctx
> >>[...]
> >>Completed box being shipped out [1.1]
> >>Memory usage before: 1751&690230; after: 397&690074; still
> >>untouched: 939301
> >>title           : - References
> >>)
> >>! Incomplete \iffalse; all text was ignored after line 23.
> >><inserted text>
> >>                \fi
> >><*> try-ctx.tex
> >>                emergencyend
> >>?
> >>

> > I got the same error; I think a \fi is missing in line 935?
> >

> Absolutely correct, sorry again. Not my best day, this.
>
> New version uploaded

Now I get (running on linux):

$ texmfstart texexec try-ctx >texmfstart.log 2>&1
[gwhite at cerberus bibtex]$ grep bibtex texmfstart.log
publications    : file try-ctx.bbl not found, waiting for bibtex
TeXUtil | running bibtex\ try-ctx
sh: bibtex try-ctx: command not found
publications    : file try-ctx.bbl not found, waiting for bibtex
publications    : file try-ctx.bbl not found, waiting for bibtex
[gwhite at cerberus bibtex]$ bibtex try-ctx
This is BibTeX, Version 0.99c (Web2C 7.5.5)
The top-level auxiliary file: try-ctx.aux
The style file: cont-no.bst
Database file #1: xampl.bib

It seems that linux looks for the program "bibtex try-ctx" due to the
escaped "space".

Head of St. Margarets Bay, Nova Scotia