[NTG-context] Font installation

Thomas A. Schmitz thomas.schmitz at uni-bonn.de
Mon Nov 6 15:08:46 CET 2006

On Nov 6, 2006, at 2:54 PM, Antoine Junod wrote:

> tmf files are in:
>   ./texmf-fonts/fonts/tfm/sil/doulos/texnansi-DoulosSILR.tfm
>   ./texmf-fonts/fonts/tfm/sil/doulos/texnansi-raw-DoulosSILR.tfm
> mtexfont.pdf seems to say that's the right place (page 3).
> Yes, I've run texhash/mktexlsr.
> What else should I check?
> Thanks for your help.
> -AJ

Excuse me, I wasn't paying enough attention. From your log, it is
clear that ConTeXt is looking for a tfm that is called DoulosSil.tfm
-- which, of course, isn't there. I think the reason is because you
use the same name "doulos" for all your definitions. Try to edit your
test file like so:

This is the end, gggggnnnnnn