[NTG-context] How to use text Calligraphic font using \definefont

Aditya Mahajan adityam at umich.edu
Tue Dec 5 23:27:22 CET 2006

Hi,

  I have the following font definitions,

\usetypescriptfile
   [type-gyr]

\definetypeface  [mainface] [rm] [serif]       [palatino]  [default]
 		 [encoding=texnansi]
\definetypeface  [mainface] [cg] [calligraphy] [chancery]  [default]
 		 [encoding=texnansi]
\definetypeface  [mainface] [ss] [sans]        [kurier]    [default]
 		 [encoding=texnansi]
\definetypeface  [mainface] [mm] [math]        [euler]     [euler]
 		 [encoding=texnansi,rscale=1.03]
\definetypeface  [mainface] [tt] [mono]        [modern]    [default]
 		 [encoding=texnansi]
\definetypeface  [boldface] [mm] [boldmath]    [euler]     [euler]
                  [encoding=texnansi,rscale=1.03]

\setupbodyfont[mainface,11pt]

I want to use the Calligraphic font font for headers etc, so I tried

\definefont[BigText]  [Calligarphic sa 2]

\BigText test

which gives me the math calligraphic fonts. How do I get the text
calligraphic fonts, using \definefont?

Another question which is slightly OT: Is there a free handwriting
font that matches with palatino? I am making a presentation and would
like to write somethings in a "informal" font. Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Aditya