[NTG-context] Elevated text blocks

Wolfgang Schuster schuster.wolfgang at googlemail.com
Thu Dec 28 13:58:02 CET 2006

On Wed, 27 Dec 2006 22:25:38 +0100
Gerhard Kugler <praxis at psychotherapie-kugler.de> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> in the book which I'm translating there are many exercises which
> should be elevated. The original sets grey bars at the beginning and
> the end. My solutions tends to light grey background over the whole
> text block. Partially the exercises exceed a page. If possible they
> should kept as wholes.
>
> What is the suitable logical isolation of these blocks in context?
> Framedtexts? Textblocks?
>
> Gerhard
>
> --
> Gerhard Kugler
> Psychotherapeut
> http://www.psychotherapie-kugler.de

Hi Gerhard,

you can keep text togehther by putting them into a vbox and it will
move to the next page if it will not fit on the current page.

There are to many ways how you defined your example, you can find one
way below. The important things are saved into the before and after
commands in the defintion.

<example>
\defineenumeration
  [Example]