[NTG-context] HZ and DVI

Sanjoy Mahajan sanjoy at mrao.cam.ac.uk
Sat Jan 13 21:37:23 CET 2007

> As I already wrote: kpdf. Check out evince, if you are using gnome.

Ah, just found your msg.  What if you still use twm (now almost 20
years)...Old habits die hard.  xpdf has the advantage of minimal
screen overhead and is agnostic about the window manager/Desktop.

Actually I'm not sure what a 'desktop' is, other than as the mostly
invisible top of a physical desk on which I pile papers, folders, and
books.

-Sanjoy

`Not all those who wander are lost.' (J.R.R. Tolkien)