[NTG-context] rotate a TABLE

Gerhard Kugler praxis at psychotherapie-kugler.de
Sun Jan 14 10:14:54 CET 2007

On Sat, Jan 13, 2007 at 12:02:43PM +0100, Henning Hraban Ramm wrote:
> What's wrong with \rotate{your table} ?

Thanks Henning.

But now I still have a problem. The TABLE covers a whole page. This
page should habe a colored background (grey). I get the background,
but shifted. It begins (vertically) a line before the table and ends a
line before the end of the table.

\setupTABLE[width=\textheight, height=\textwidth]
\setupTABLE[r][1,2][align=lohi, height=0.06\textwidth]
   \bTH[nc=5] \midaligned{Übung: Einschätzung der eigenen Erfahrung: Prüfen, was wirkungsvoll ist} \eTH
   \bTD[m=5] \eTD

Gerhard Kugler