[NTG-context] Columns page-break problem

Michal Kvasnicka quasar at econ.muni.cz
Sun Jan 14 22:51:43 CET 2007

Good morning.

I've just installed new ConTeXt (ver. 2006.08.08 21:51), and use perl
TeXExec (ver. 5.4.3). Now my old macros using the columns environment
have stopped working properly. Even when I type (n being a number)

    \startcolumns
    \dorcurse{n}{\input tufte}
    \stopcolumns

the page is broken after the \stopcolumns sometimes even when only 50-80
% of the page is filled ("a" is in the next page). In my previous
installations (I haven't upgraded for a long time) it worked perfect.

What's wrong? Was something changed? Haven't I installed the ConTeXt
properly? What should I do?
Your sincerely
Michal Kvasnicka