[NTG-context] Columns page-break problem

Sanjoy Mahajan sanjoy at mrao.cam.ac.uk
Mon Jan 15 00:55:37 CET 2007

Probably worth sending a complete minimal example, and then someone
who knows about columns might be able to help.

I don't know anything about them, but I tried the example below using
the latest context.  The last page (page 22) looks a bit strange: two
lines in one column, one line in the third column.  But I don't see a
better solution to the layout problem.  The 'a' is on the final page
too, so there was no page spurious break.

\dorecurse{100}{\input tufte}

`Not all those who wander are lost.' (J.R.R. Tolkien)