[NTG-context] Another \setuparranging

Michal Kvasnicka quasar at econ.muni.cz
Thu Jan 18 21:23:36 CET 2007

Good evening.

Is there any SIMPLE way to add one more arranging scheme to
\setuparranging command? I regularly typeset some document on a piece of
paper that is 1/3 of A4, and want to print it in such a way that three
of them are positioned side to side on one A4 paper. I've been doing it
with pstops utility. Isn't there a simple way how make \setuparranging
command to do it?

And one more related question: Usually the document has just one page,
so in the print version there are three same pages side to side to each
other. Any hint how to do it?

Many thanks for your help.
Michal Kvasnicka