[NTG-context] single spaced list items within a double spaced document

Andrew D. Crouse acrouse at u.washington.edu
Sat Jan 27 00:39:25 CET 2007

To whom it may concern,

I need to have multiline entries in lists (e.g., Tables of Contents,
Lists of Figures etc.) that are single spaced within a document that
is double spaced.

I have tried using \setupinterlinespacing commands as arguments to
the attributes textstyle or textcommand of \setuplist.

This does not work, probably for obvious reasons.

So, I'm wondering if anyone has encountered this problem, or knows of
a simple solution.

Thank you in advance.

Andrew