[NTG-context] Unicode input problem

Christos Chryssochoidis chrachr at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 29 20:00:00 CET 2007

Hello,

I 'm trying to use the t-greek module to write ancient greek in ConTeXt,
giving the text in unicode (with greek characters). With the default font
(Ibycus I think), when the input is in greek characters, iota subscript
doesn't appear in the result pdf, or it gets garbled with the other letters.
In contrary, with the same font, when the input is in the Babel way (in
latin characters; iota subscript as '|'), the character with the iota
subcript appears ok in the pdf. With other fonts of the module this problem
doesn't appear. As Ibycus font is, as I noticed, one of the best fonts of
the module, I would appreciate your help on resolving this font issue.

Thank you