[NTG-context] Letters in ConTeXt

Rolf Marvin Bøe Lindgren roffe at extern.uio.no
Wed Jan 31 21:14:32 CET 2007

On 31. jan. 2007, at 8:13, Idris Samawi Hamid wrote:

> On Wed, 31 Jan 2007 11:16:21 -0700, Rolf Marvin Bøe Lindgren
> <roffe at extern.uio.no> wrote:

> Well, this is apparently an experimental module, as the 'x'
> signifies and the 'todo's at the end...
>
> But the best thing to do is try the examples starting on page 12,
> look at chapters 3 and 4, and ignore the xml stuff.

certainly, and back in the days when I was a childless and carefree
student I would have done just that, or I would have offered what I
had to anyone who had asked.  I'm certainly not asking for anybody to
do my homework, just hoping that somebody had something lying around
that could be made instructive fairly quickly.

--
Rolf Lindgren
roffe at extern.uio.no