[NTG-context] Suppressing printing of chapter head.

Wolfgang Schuster schuster.wolfgang at googlemail.com
Thu Feb 15 12:48:35 CET 2007

On Wed, 14 Feb 2007 10:48:44 -0800
"JOHN CULLETON" <john at wexfordpress.com> wrote:

Hi John,

> On Wednesday 14 February 2007 10:14, Wolfgang Schuster wrote:
> > [location=top,
> >    spaceinbetween=0pt, % <-- your friend
> >    style=bold,
> >    width=max]
>
> That works as far as the bolding is concerned. Many thanks. But the
> "Figure 2-1"
> and the
> "Comparison of Corporate and Government
> Bond Portfolios"
> are still in run-in style like this:
>
> Figure 2.1 Comparison of Corporate and Government
> Bond Portfolios
>
> I can maybe talk the customer out of that detail but if I can do it it would
> be nice.

don't what the problem is in your document, it worked in my small test
file. The problem is there is no option to allow linebreaks between the
floatnumber and the the floatcaption. A simple way is to write \crlf in
front of every caption text or to make a copy of the macro for your
document and put this in the core macro.

> Another solution to bolding was proposed by Mojca but I decided to go with
> yours. Thanks to both.
>
> For those who were curious about the complexity of the heading I will post a pdf to
> http://wexfordpress.com/tex/headertest.pdf

Did not work. I tried to write something frome your example bellow but
I don't how the result should look in the end. Please take a look in my
attached file and try to make something with this.

Wolfgang